Login to your account
Login to your account
Terms and Conditions
- All rides are billed to the customer's credit card or corporate account numbers. Pinnacle Limousine accepts the following cards: American Express, Discover Card, MasterCard, and Visa.
- 10% Fuel, STC charges will be added to all jobs
- A 20% gratuity will be billed to all rides. Gratuity is calculated on the base fare, stop time, wait time, and any holiday surcharges that will be added and itemized on the customer's billing statement.
- The following additional charges will be itemized on the customer's billing statement when applicable: two-way tolls, airport fees and?cell phone usage.
- Applicable taxes will be charged as required.
- All published rates are subject to change without notice.
- All rates are calculated in the local currency and billed in U.S. dollars at the prevailing exchange rate.
- Pinnacle Limousine has standardized point-to-point rates that provide flat rate pricing for travel to and from most major cities and airports.
- Sedan rates for travel between locations in which a point-to-point rate does not exist will be billed at Pinnacle Limousine’s hourly rate. Customers are billed from the time the vehicle leaves the Pinnacle Limousine facility until the time it returns to the Pinnacle Limousine facility, with 2 hours minimum.
- Fractions of an hour are rounded to the next fifteen minute interval.
Wait Time / Stop Time
- Twenty minutes of free waiting time given on all Domestic flights from the official posted arrival time. Forty minutes of free waiting time given on all International flights from the official posted arrival time. Additional waiting time will be calculated in increments 15 minutes at the vehicles hourly rate. 20% gratuity, tolls and parking are additional.
- For all other reservations, 5 minutes of free wait time is given. Any additional wait time will be charged in 15 minute increments based on the hourly rate for that particular vehicle.
- Pinnacle Limousine does not monitor private flights, therefore, wait time will be charged as incurred for any passenger arriving on a private plane that is delayed by more than 5 minutes.
- Pinnacle Limousine does not monitor train schedules, therefore, wait time will be charged as incurred for any passenger arriving by train that is delayed by more than 5 minutes.
- Passenger requested stops on route during a point-to-point reservation will be charged $20.00 per stop for maximum of 5 minutes, and changes will revert to Pinnacle Limousine’s hourly rate after 5 minutes.
- Passenger requested stops off route for point-to-point reservations, additional charges will revert to Pinnacle Limousine’s hourly rate.
Cancellation and No Show Fees
- Cancellation of Sedans and SUVs with TWENTY-FOUR HOURS (24 HRS) NOTICE OR LESS from scheduled pick-up time will result in a full charge equal to the base fare price of the trip plus the 20% gratuity. All other cancellations will be charged 20% processing fee.
- Cancellation of Stretch Limousines, Hummer H2 Limousine, Stretch SUV Limousines, Limousine Party Buses, Vans/Mini Buses and Coach Buses will be charged the full reservation amount, NO CASH REFUNDS!!!
- COMPANY CREDIT ONLY will be issued and will be good for 12 months from the reservation date. All reservations are final and changes to dates times or vehicle type are based on availability.
- Cancellation of coordinators with TWO DAYS (2 DAYS) NOTICE OR LESS will be charged at the full rate.
- Cancellation of Prom and Wedding reservation / contracts will be charged the full contract amount. No refund or credit on deposits made.
- A 'no show' fee equal to the base fare price of the trip plus 20% gratuity plus applicable wait time fee will be charged when the passenger fails to arrive at the designated location.
- To avoid a 'no show' fee call 1-800-808-8656 if you cannot locate your vehicle.
- A 25% U.S. holiday surcharge, based on the fare, stop and waiting time, will be charged to all trips occurring on:
- New Year’s Eve and Day
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Eve and Day
- Christmas Eve and Day
- Pinnacle Limousine shall not be liable for circumstances beyond its control including but not limited to weather, road conditions and breakdowns.
- Pinnacle Limousine assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged baggage, personal belongings, or any items left in the vehicle.
- The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the vehicles caused during the duration of the rental by them or any members of their party. All damages to the vehicle will be charged to the client credit card on file. A fee of $250.00 for each carpet or seat burns. Sanitation fee for vomiting is $250.00. Damages to TV’s, Radio or DVD Player fee is $400.00. Illegal drug use is prohibited by law. Consumption of alcohol by minors is prohibited by law. Any fines will be paid for by the customer. The driver has the right to terminate any run without refund if there is blatant indiscretion of any rules or laws on the part of the client. It is Illegal to stand through the sunroof or while the vehicle is moving. Smoking is not permitted in all of our vehicles and is prohibited by law.
PINNACLE LIMOUSINE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT GIVING PRIOR NOTICE. ANY TERMS AND CONDITIONS NOT INCLUDED ON THIS PAGE ARE SUBJECT TO THE SOLE DESCRETION OF PINNACLE CAR & LIMOUSINE INC.
NO UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT IS ALLOWED WITHOUT WRITTEN CONSENT FROM PINNACLE LIMOUSINE INC. ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES